Here’s to a new year filled with brand new adventures! Sure, we might still be confined to our homes and only traveling short distances, but it’s so fun to think of the possible places we may go when the time comes.
Getting back on the road (or on a plane) will certainly be different for most people – and dogs – but that doesn’t mean we can’t dream, right?
We’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite dog-friendly cities around the US to visit when the time comes.
1. San Diego, California: This west coast city is packed full of pet-friendly beaches, parks and eateries.
2. Albuquerque, New Mexico: An outdoor lover’s paradise
3. Austin, Texas: Packed full of fun trails and dog-friendly breweries, Austin is the perfect place to kick back and relax with your pooch.
4. Charleston, South Carolina: the colorful city is a perfect place for insta-famous dogs.
5. Key West, Florida: Miles of sandy white beaches are waiting for you and your dogs to kick back on.
6. Asheville, North Carolina: a desirable destination for dogs who love to hike.
7. Portland, Oregon: Portland has more dog parks per capita than any other city in the U.S!