Facts About Walking Your Dog
Walking dogs is good for dog health
1. Canines are active by nature, and it is their nature to be mischievous and lively. So whether it’s a puppy in its formative years or a large dog aging, it’s important to get outside and active. A survey found that dogs who grow up with sufficient exercise generally live more than 12 years.
2. Going for a walk not only can exercise the dog’s body, but the sun’s ultraviolet rays can also kill bacteria and parasites on the dog.
3. It consumes their excess energy and makes them quieter at home.
4. Exercise is essential for dogs. Lacking exercise, it is easy to obesity, as, with people, obesity means that various diseases come along.
5. Walking the dog is good for the dog’s body and will let it learn how to deal with strangers and other dogs and develop their social skills so that the dog is more psychologically healthy.
Walking the dog is good for the owner’s health
1. Regular exercise helps fitness and weight loss. Walking the dog is not a costly fitness method. Oh, long-term persistence, you will find their body shape in the unconscious improvement.
2. Life becomes more regular. Walking the dog makes you develop good habits.
3. Relax your body and mind and eliminate stress. Nowadays, urban life is fast-paced, people’s moods and emotions are in a tense state, if not released for a long time, it is easy to lead to subhealth, and regular dog walking can slow down the fast pace.
4. Expand your circle of life and meet more friends. Walking your dog time, you are likely to meet many other dog owners or strangers who are attracted to your dog.
What’s the Best Time to Walking a Dog?
Taking your dog out in the morning before breakfast is a good habit to have,The morning walk should last half-an-hour to an hour.
The next walk will be during midday, and you can choose if you want to do it before or after lunch.