If there’s one thing your dog loves about you, it’s how you always go the extra mile to take care of them!
So when it comes to dog supplements, we want you to know which ingredients to look for to support your pup’s well-being.
That’s why we’re here to reveal the five fur-tastic ingredients you should look for in dog supplements… and why!
Many people believe that the key to good health is gut health. So, probiotics are a great way to support your pup’s tummy.
Here’s a quick summary of probiotic benefits for dogs:
- Helps maintain proper gut flora
- Enhances immune system response
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract
- May possibly help with firmer stool,
- May possibly help with stomach comfort
Want to know more? Click here to check out our article about probiotics, or browse our selection of probiotic supplements for dogs.
If you love seeing your pup run, jump, and play, be sure to support their mobility with Glucosamine! Your canine will love you for it.
Here’s a quick overview of glucosamine benefits for dogs:
- Helps maintain cartilage
- Supports joint health
- Provides synovial fluid support
- Supports the production of proteoglycans