Wholesome, healthy (and human-friendly too!) this simple 4-ingredient dog biscuit recipe will get your dog’s tail wagging. Coconut oil can act as a great source of energy for the brain.
- 225g fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 300g oat flour (you can buy oat flour or make your own by blending oats. Set some extra aside for rolling your biscuits).
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Chop your pineapple and pop it into a blender to puree.
- Add your pureed pineapple, egg and coconut oil in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Begin mixing in your oat flour. The finished consistency should be easy to handle and not too sticky; you can judge as you go and use less/more oat flour.
- Sprinkle a surface with oat flour and roll the mixture out to about ¼” thick.