Have you ever wondered where your outdoor cat goes or if they will return home safely? Or worried about your indoor cat escaping and getting into danger? Or maybe you want extra peace of mind when traveling or hiking with your cat. If you are a cat parent who wants to make sure that your feline friend stays safe and sound, then a GPS cat tracker is the purrfect tool for you! So here are 5 reasons to get your cat a GPS cat tracker.
Table of contents
- 1. A GPS cat tracker lets you see everywhere your cat roams.
- 2. You won’t have to worry about losing your cat again.
- 3. A cat tracking device could save your cat’s life.
- 4. You can keep your cat in good shape, too.
- 5. Stay connected to your feline friend at all times.
1. A GPS cat tracker lets you see everywhere your cat roams.
Do you have a curious adventure cat? Is your little hunter roaming the neighborhood for hours or even days on end? Do you want to see what your furbaby gets up to when they’re not by your side?
It’s now possible to see everywhere your cat goes with the help of a GPS cat tracker. Check on where your cat is in real time, or view their location history in the map. Find out if your feline stays close by, spends most of their time hiding or sleeping, visits a friendly neighbor or chases their prey – and curiosity – for miles.
While most cats stay within a 2.5 acre radius of home1, a GPS cat tracker can allow you to discover your cat’s favorite spots and if your cat is more adventurous than the average kitty.
2. You won’t have to worry about losing your cat again.
Most pet parents know how scary it can be when their beloved furry friend goes missing. You might have already lost your cat once or more often before.