Dog owners want the best for their canine friend. They want to ensure they’re as healthy as can be. Besides regular exercise, one of the best things you can do for your dog is give them a good, balanced diet.
Rather than giving them processed treats, reach for 100 percent natural collagen chews. Here’s why your dog will love our long-lasting collagen sticks.
What is collagen?
Collagen is a natural product derived from sources including:
- Fish skin, scales, and bones
- Chicken, eggs, ducks, and turkey
- Bones, cartilage, and hides of cows
- Bones and skin of pigs
- Vegetable sources like beans, leafy greens, and berries
Collagen is naturally produced in the body of dogs and humans, but we can improve our overall health by supplementing it with dietary resources. For dogs, it can have a number of exceptional benefits, such as:
- Improving hip health by aiding in the repair of connective tissues
- Restoring elasticity in their skin
- Softening their coat and repairing dry, itchy spots
- Soothing their digestive system and gastrointestinal issues
- Bettering dental health and the condition of their nails
Moreover, collagen chews can help senior dogs by restoring their vitality in several ways, from replacing lost collagen to restoring soft tissues and preventing arthritis to stimulating their appetite.