- The new moon in Cancer on July 9 aims to ignite our emotional nature.
- Communicator Mercury enters Cancer on July 11, allowing us to discuss our emotions.
- Venus and Mars connect in Leo on July 13, setting the stage for positive vibes this summer.
- Venus enters Virgo on July 21, letting us lead with our minds then our hearts.
- The sun enters Leo on July 22, adding passion and drama to our lives.
- The full moon in Aquarius occurs on July 23, making us reflective about the past.
- Mercury enters Leo on July 27, making communication fiery and vibrant.
- Jupiter retrograde re-enters Aquarius on July 28, helping us make changes about our goals.
- Mars enters Virgo on July 29, helping us to think before we impulsively act.
Aries (March 21—April 19)
The cosmic temperature at the beginning of the month is making you feel like a cat on a hot tin roof; it will get even hotter on July 9, and you’re going to have a lot to say about it. The good news is from July 22 to 29 you will be more in the mood to express yourself creatively than emotionally—this means more bonding and playing with your pack at the dog park, and less arguing over who’s the Alpha pup.
Taurus (April 20—May 20)
The chatter that is circulating within your friend group will speed up during July 9’s new moon. Be careful not to spill the tea about any information that was privately shared with you; if your confidant finds out, you’ll have broken her trust and created even more tangled webs to unweave. Shy away from taking the same route during your daily walks to avoid unnecessary confrontation until the cosmic dust settles on July 21.
Gemini (May 21—June 20)
Your confidence is blooming on July 9 and 11—days that will allow you to reach new depths within yourself, expanding your horizons. Once Leo season commences on July 22, you will be feeling yourself and your high self-esteem will help you earn recognition among those you admire. But don’t fly too high, Gemini: take a beat and recenter yourself on July 21; you’ll emerge with more cool-headed conviction than ever on July 27.
Cancer (June 21–July 22)
You’re wearing your heart on your sleeve this month, but it doesn’t mean that you have to be a complete pushover on July 9. Knowing your limits is important to maintain the balance that you need now. Setting boundaries with your pet parents and your pack at the dog park on July 13 and 23 will help guide you towards a healthy place in your relationships on July 28.
Leo (July 23—August 22)
Do you feel a shift in thee power dynamic this month? You are the main dog on the scene and the top cat of the house, but you’re beginning to feel as though you aren’t getting enough attention. July 13 will be a good, but short-lived, day for you this month; try to remember the feeling on July 23 when you will likely be doubting yourself. The good news is that July 28 you’ll again be feeling lots of love from others—as long as you’re giving affection in return.